The adidas Brand Center celebrates its first year this week
Has it already been a year? Apparently So.
It’s been a year since adidas Philipppines opened their largest store in the country – the adidas Brand Center – and it’s been nothing short of amazing. Not only does the store carry the best products available from the brand, it truly is a differnt shopping experience altogether. I somewhat regret taking almost a year to visit the place, but it truly is worth checking out from time to time.
As it celebrates its first year this October, the brand is showering fans and members with exclusive in-store activations, promos and even live performances that kicked off last October 21st. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in the coming days:
- October 21-31 – Throughout the celebration, the storefront of the Brand Center will house the Brand Center Cafe where specialty coffee will be available exclusively for adiClub members*. Customers will also be eligible to participate in the Lucky Locker activation where they will get to choose a key that unlocks a locker with exclusive prizes like a JG4 Manila Tour Friends & Family Tee, discount vouchers, and more!
- October 24-28 (10 am-8 pm) – Free shoe cleaning of any adidas footwear will be available at the Men’s footwear section for adiClub members**
- October 27 (9 pm-12 mn) – For a night of celebration and shopping, the Brand Center will open its doors for an After Hours Sale exclusively for adiCub members and friends of the brand. Aside from the big discounts, members can look forward to special performances by Denise Julia and Bailey May.
- October 29 (1-3 pm) – adidas local partner artists Quiccs and Egg Fiasco will also join the celebration by welcoming fans to the Brand Center for a meet and greet opportunity and raffle
- October 29 & 30 – With the goal of creating safe spaces for everyone to run, adidas Runners Manila will host a With Women We Run event on the 29th and community gathering for its Limitless sub-group on the 30th. Both runs will be open exclusively for registrants only through the adidas Runners Manila group on Facebook.
Make sure to drop by the adidas Brand Center (Glorietta 3) in the coming days so that you don’t miss out on any of these treats and celebrate with the Three Stripes!