VANS x FEAR OF GOD DROPS THIS FRIDAY AT THE NINES
After a successful release during Complex Con, the rest of the world get a chance to bring home the latest Vans x Fear of God collection this Friday. A little over a week ago, the Nines (@the_ninesph) announced that they are running a raffle for the latest pack from Jerry Lorenzo and Vans Vault. Patrons have until tomorrow, November 16, to get their entries into the raffle. Here are the mechanics for this Friday’s raffle:
- The Vans x FOG release at The Nines will be open to all
- A single receipt purchase of Php 5,000 from November 10-16, 2017 entitles the customer to one (1) entry. If the purchase was done with a pair of Vans, patron gets two (2) entries.
- Upon purchase, registration of email & contact details are also required.
- The Draw will be conducted on Friday, November 17, 2017 at 3PM
- Although not required, entrants will have the option to watch the live raffle draw at the Nines (Uptown Mall BGC).
- Qualified winners will be contacted on the same day via email or text message.
- In-store purchase of nominated pairs will be from 3:00pm-11:00pm on November 17 only. Present coupon upon purchase. Failure to do so will mean forfeiture of the said pair.
- All winners are guaranteed to be able to purchase a pair in their size but the silhouette will be on a first come, first serve basis. The Nines will provide a line for all the raffle winners.
- Pairs that are not claimed on November 17 will be forfeited and open to all on November 18 on a first come, first serve basis.
- The Nines reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue, or terminate said mechanics at any given time deemed appropriate.