Release Reminder: Nike KYRIE 6 ‘Jet Black’
After unveiling the KYRIE 6 earlier this month, Nike Basketball is set to release the first official colorway for Kyrie Irving’s latest signature shoe this weekend. As mentioned previously, the ‘Jet Black’ colorway is the first non-Pre Heat colorway that’s set to drop in the PH.
If you haven’t tried the KYRIE 6 yet, you’ll notice a couple of things new and familiar to the new signature shoe:
- The Traction 360 grip helps keep Irving feeling quicker and more connected to the court. Micro textures on the top of the forefoot extend that connection during extreme banking.
- To enable Irving to play at top speed, the last is dropped 5mm closer to the court.
- The KYRIE 6 features a plush foam, or optimum cushion, and a smooth underfoot feel at the heel.
- The midfoot strap offers increased stability and arch support.
- Despite the aesthetic of the new last, the curved outsole still provides Irving (and those who emulate him) banked traction to help with court grip whether banking, cutting or attacking the basket in drastic degrees.
- The KYRIE 6 features the same articulated Nike Air Zoom Turbo unit in the forefoot as its predecessor, helping enable responsiveness at all directions.
The Nike KYRIE 6 ‘Jet Black’ is set to retail for Php 6,745 and will be available at Titan, Nike Forum, Nike Park and a couple more Nike retailers.