After the huge success of the Air Max Heritage Pack last January, Nike Sportswear is releasing the Air Max OG Pack this April. Photos have surfaced on the net of the three Air Max pairs – Air Max 1, 90 and 180 – that have changed the game. Sneaker Lifestyle boutique Sole Academy is releasing the pack this April, with the Air Max 180 OG ‘Ultramarine’ starting things off as they drop tomorrow, April 5. The shoe retails for Php 5,295.
Like their previous releases, Sole Academy’s got a couple of things lined up that’s definitely worth our while. Here’s a couple of things to take note:
Air Max OG (1/90/180) Pack
1) Everyone who buys the 3-shoe AMOG pack from Sole Academy (in any size; 1 pair per SKU) gets automatic ACADEMY Membership.
2) ACADEMY Members can already reserve any of the AMOG’s until release day. They can call the store and just present their ACADEMY Membership details for verification.
3) Only 1 pair/ACADEMY Member is allowed.
4) 20 pairs/AMOG SKU will be open for reservation. First Come-First Serve policy.
5) For every purchase of any pair from the AMOG pack will get three (3) stubs which they can use for a chance to purchase any of the Euro “Hometurf” Pack (more on this later)
6) They just need to fill the stub out and drop at their desired Air Max Euro Hometurf SKU rafflebox.
7) Release and Raffle date will be announced through SA’s FB page and Solemovement.com.
Air Max “Hometurf” Pack
1) ACADEMY Members can line up on release day (date TBD; timeframe is 10am-12nn) if they want to purchase any of the products. They don’t need to purchase any of the OG’s to have an access to the AMHT pack (unless they don’t make it to the first 9 slots per SKU).
2) Only 9prs/SKU (9SKUs) will be available for ACADEMY Member purchase.
3) First Come-First Serve Policy will be implemented.
4) ACADEMY Members who weren’t able to purchase during the 10am-12nn time frame can still have a chance to purchase any of the products provided they have raffle stubs from the purchase of the AMOG’s.
5) Non ACADEMY Members can join the Free-For-All (FFA) release via raffle right after the Academy member time frame (12:01pm) and with a 1pr/SKU/person rule.
There you have it folks. First up are the Nike Air Max 180 ‘Ultramarine’ tomorrow. Stay tuned here on the site to find out the release dates of the other OG pairs as well as the Euro Home Turf Collection.