Nike releases the Air Pegasus 35
The Star Wars franchise is now on its 8th installment, while the James Bond franchise has been successful for over 50 years. There’s a reason why people gravitate towards this winning formula. They’ve been tried and tested, made believers out of many, and at the end of the day, they’re just really good.
The same can be said for Nike’s all-time best-selling running shoe, the Air Pegasus, now on its 35th iteration. The newest model, the Air Zoom Pegasus 35 maintains the shoe’s design and performance, but also upgraded to make the shoe even better.
To keep things true to the shoe, the Air Zoom Pegasus uses a mesh cut and sew upper while using Zoom Air and Cushlon foam for its midsole. But as mentioned, there are a lot of upgrades to the 35th, such as:
- a notched tongue for easier wear
- moving the bottom eyelet to open up and provide flex in the foot
- collar being directed away from the Achilles for added comfort
- beveled heel that helps with touchdown
- full-length articulated Nike Zoom airbag inspired by the Zoom Vaporfly 4%
- slightly softer Cushlon foam that is for the first time specifically tailored to the female foot.
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 is now available at Nike stores nationwide for Php 6,295.