Kawhi’s ‘Inspire the Dream’ Collection drops this weekend
About two weekends ago, New Balance made their return to the hardcourt with the local launch of the OMN1S. In continuing the OMN1S energy, New Balance is set to release the ‘Inspire the Dream’ Collection this weekend. Inspired by Kawhi’s personal story and journey which began at Martin Luther King High School in Riverside, California. Through hard work, perseverance, talent and passion, Leonard made a name for himself and paved his way to success of just dreaming about it.
Taking inspiration from Kawhi’s high school’s colors and Black History Month, the new collection recognizes and celebrates the achievements of individuals in sport and culture that are changing the game on their own terms. The 4-pair collection features the OMN1S, 574 Classic, 997 Sport, and the 850. The ‘Inspire the Dream’ Collection will be made available this Saturday, February 8, 2020 at select New Balance stores (BHS, Glorietta 4, and Trinoma). The OMN1S ‘Inspire the Dream’ will have a special line for its release. Please see mechanics below:
- First Come, First Served.
- one (1) pair per customer only
- True to Size purchase (customer will be measured upon purchasing)
- a valid ID must be presented upon purchase
- queuing schedule for each NB store is as follows:
- 10am – Glorietta and Trinoma
- 11am – BHS
- No other lines/queues will be honored.
- No Reservations allowed.
- Promo and special discounts are not applicable (NB VIP Card, BPI Promo, other existing store promos).