Air Jordan 1 Retro x Off-White “Powder Blue” Release Mechanics
I’m sure this caught everyone by surprise, myself included. As we have been prepping for other monumental releases in the coming days, Titan pulls the rabbit out of their hat and blesses us with this — the Air Jordan 1 Retro x Off-White “Powder Blue”. Once they announced it, people flocked to their Fort store to join one of two possible raffles. Here’s how you can get a chance to purchase the latest shoe from the Ten:
Open Electronic Raffle:
- From June 20-22, the Air Jordan 1 Retro x Off-White “Powder Blue” will be available for e-raffle at Titan Fort.
- Patrons can proceed to Titan Fort and scan the QR code to access the e-raffle webpage.
- Access to the e-raffle form requires a specific passcode that can be found in-store at the Fort location. Passcodes are time-sensitive and may change without prior notice. Once participants enter the correct passcode, they must then complete the electronic form (which includes uploading a valid ID).
- The e-raffle will be open from the following times and dates:
- June 20, 2018 6pm-10pm
- June 21, 2018 11am-10pm
- June 22, 2018 11am-3pm
- No proxies will be allowed to join the e-raffle.
- A participant may only enter one (1) e-raffle entry. Multiple entries will be canceled.
- Participants with successful e-raffle entries will receive an email confirmation.
- The Air Jordan 1 Retro x Off-White “Powder Blue” retails for Php 9,445.
- Shoe sizes available are: 7/7.5/8/8.5/9/9.5/10/10.5/11/12
- Winners will be sent an SMS confirmation with release details on Friday, June 22, 2018.
- Winners will be required to present two (2) valid IDs alongside the other information stated in the SMS.
The Open E-Raffle is just one of the ways you can purchase the Air Jordan 1 Retro x Off-White “Powder Blue”. You can also join the Titan Premytheus Pool Electronic Raffle.
Premytheus Pool Electronic Raffle
- From June 20-22 (same time as open raffle), any purchase of Nike or Jordan Brand footwear entitles you to an entry to the Premytheus Electronic Raffle
- Immediately after the purchase of the footwear (excluding GS and slides), participants will be provided an electronic tablet at Titan Fort to complete the electronic form.
- Like the Open Raffle, the Premytheus Pool must be entered in-store after the purchase.
- Only purchases made at Titan Fort within the specific period are eligible for the raffle.
- Multiple entries are allowed for the Premytheus Pool Raffle. One (1) footwear purchase = one (1) e-raffle entry.
- Participants can join both raffles but can only win once.
- Size run is also the same as the Open Raffle.
- Winners will be sent a confirmation via SMS along with release details on June 22, 2018.
- Same details as the Open Raffle also apply to the Premytheus Pool Raffle.
Wishing everyone all the best and make sure to drop by Titan Fort until 3pm this Friday to be eligible for both raffles! The Air Jordan 1 Retro x Off-White “Powder Blue” retails for Php 9,445. Here are some of the images of the upcoming sneaker release: