A few months back, Gourmet announced their new stockists- Bauhaus, weLegendary, Sole Academy, Progress, BratPack and Terminal MNL. Last weekend, Terminal released a leopard print version of the Cinque 2L and a camo version of the Sedici L. Both pairs are worth picking up. Drop by Terminal MNL over at the Deck (RONAC Art Center) for the two pairs.
On top of the new models, you can pick up pairs from the FW11 collection with discounts up to 60% off!
1. For every purchase of the new collection, there will be a corresponding discount to be given to the FW11 collection but only for a maximum of 3 items.
2. Progressive discount will apply for the FW11 collection.
· 40% off on the 1st pair FW11
· 50% off for 2 pairs FW11
· 60% off for 3 pairs FW11
3. The discount scheme will be valid for 1 week upon the initial purchase.
4. Customers should bring the official receipt upon availing the discounts.
5. The store would have to check the date purchased.