NEW: the Salehe Bembury x Crocs Pollex Clog ‘TIDE’ is a must-cop
If there’s one thing this pandemic has taught us (and by us, I mean all of us sneaker-loving afficionados) — it’s always better to be cozy than to be about the hype.
While we’ve seen heat drop all over the last few pandemic-filled years, Salehe Bembury has been the constant name in the mix, collaborating with our favorite brands and creating must-have collections. His work with Crocs — the Pollex Clog — has made waves across the sneaker landscape, some even going as far as ditching their rubber and leather for a pair of these ultry-comfy clogs.
After dropping 3 colorways back in May (Crocodile, Urchin and Stratus) and the ‘Cobbler’ earlier this month, Crocs is back, this time with a cool blue ‘Tide’ colorway. With the wavy feel of the allover fingerprint upper, the color matches really well with its design. To round out the shoe’s look, darker shades of blue are seen on the toe, heel and strap.
The Salehe Bembury x Crocs Pollex Clog drops this Friday, September 30, exclusively at Commonwealth (Greenbelt). The ‘Tide’ will be made available on a first-come, first-serve basis, with a 1-pair limit per customer. The much-awaited Crocs Pollex Clog ‘Tide’ still retails for Php 6,995. For more information on the mechanics, please see below:
Crocs Pollex Clog ‘Tide’ In-Store Mechanics
- Customers will be asked to line up at the POV area entrance of Commonwealth Greenbelt. This line will be designated by the staff and will be the only line honored.
- The line will start at 10am, and the team on-site will be collecting the customer’s name for their records. The staff will also ask each customer for their shoe size and confirm its availability.
- Each customer is eligible to purchase one (1) pair only.
- If there are no more stocks left, customer has the option to go one size up or down.
- Size is subject to availability; no fitting will be allowed.
- Customers are responsible for the information given. The team will not accept any request for any edit/change of information (size most importantly) once the purchase has been processsed.
- Once a size has been considered “sold out”, the team will announce it; remaining pairs will be available for sale throughout the day.