ALL YOU : CAPITAL x SOLE MOVEMENT
It’s All You.
As Capital (@capital_ph) put it, their story has always been about you. ALL YOU. When Capital reached out to me and asked what my Capital story was about, I can recall several instances when the store was focused on providing the best possible service for their customers. In the same light, you could say Sole Movement works the same way. In providing sneaker enthusiasts with sneaker news and information, it’s really providing options and alternatives for everyone. Gone are the days that you ask relatives to buy you shoes overseas (ofcourse, there are exceptions).
We decided to tell my Capital story through a customized pair. Working with sneaker customizer Lou Alberto II, we decided to use the adidas Samba as our canvas. Growing up, the Samba was my go-to sneaker. It was one of the most stylish yet functional sneakers I’ve had in my collection. It’s definitely one of the sneakers that has gracefully crossed over from performance to lifestyle. With 2018 being a World Cup year, it made sense to customize a football silhouette for a change. The images on the heel represent what we’ve done as a sneaker-news site, sharing our love and knowledge for sneakers, pretty much the same way Capital serves their customers. The purple ribbon represents my current situation, wherein I was recently diagnosed with Cancer. As we hope for the best and get treatment, we’ll continue to provide the latest sneaker news in the PH.
If you’ve been following Capital (@capital_ph) on social media, you should already know by now that the lifestyle store is celebrating their 3rd year anniversary this 2018. To celebrate their anniversary, Capital is gifting one winner with their own customized pair. The promotion will run until July 31 and the winner will be drawn on August 2. Here are the mechanics of the raffle:
- Promo period is from July 13 to 31, 2018.
- Raffle is open to all Capital customers.
- Each customer is entitled to one (1) raffle entry for every P3,000 purchase. Sample of transaction values vis-à-vis raffle entries below:
- Customer may accumulate receipts within the promo period.
- Customer will be provided with a raffle code by the cashier after the purchase.
- Customer may have more than one (1) entry.
- Customer must log on and register to www.capital.com.ph
- Customer must agree to the website’s terms and conditions.
- Customer must register each raffle coupon in www.capital.com.ph/allyou one at a time and complete registration (name, home address, mobile number, birthdate and email address).
- Authorized personnel of Capital will print the participants’ entries and will drop in the raffle fishbowl.
- Last day of registering of entries in www.capital.com.ph/allyou is on July 31, 2018 by 11:59 PM.
- Raffle draw is on August 2, 2018 at The Outlet People, Inc. Head Office in the presence of a TOP and DTI representatives.
- Participants can only win once (total of 3 winners will be announced).
- Prize of the raffle promotion will be a pair of the winner’s choice that is available at Capital U.P. Town Center in his/her own shoe size.
- Winners will be notified via registered email provided in the entry upon online registration.
- To be eligible for the raffle, customer must not be an employee of Capital or The Outlet People, Inc. and its related partners for this draw, their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity and any other party who are directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the draw.
- Winners will be given 60 days upon receipt of notification (via email and mobile) to claim the footwear. Otherwise, prizes will be forfeited in favor of The Outlet People, Inc. with prior DTI approval.
- In case that the winner is not available to purchase the item personally, they may send an authorized representative. The representative should have the signed authorization letter with valid government IDs (1 for the representative and 1 for the winner) and winning email notification.
- Winners must present the following before purchase:
- Copy of winning email notification
- 1 valid government ID
- Prizes can only be claimed at Capital U.P. Town Center.
- Sealed fishbowl which will serve as the drop box will be placed at the secured area of The Outlet People, 157 G/F Our Offices Building EDSA corner Berkeley St., Mandaluyong City for safekeeping under the custody of Daleth San Juan, Marketing Coordinator. A DTI Representative will be invited to be present in the opening of the fishbowl and during the drawing of winners.
- Only registered entries with complete name, home address, mobile number, birthdate and email address will be considered valid.