TODAY: INVINCIBLE x NEIGHBORHOOD x adidas NMD R1
adidas Consortium arrived in the Philippines at the right time as the brand put together the Sneaker Exchange program this 2017. To close out this year’s program, Commonwealth is releasing the Invincible x Neighborhood NMD_R1 today, December 29. Taking cues from Neighborhood’s Superstar design from the 35thAnniversary pack, the NMD R1 takes on an all-black upper with the tiger – East Asia’s symbolic cat to go with design details of a classic souvenir jacket by the heel. The forefoot plugs feature Invincible and Neighborhood’s logo to go with their logos found on the tongue tags. A closer observation of the upper also reveals tonal camouflaged tiger stripes embedded into the all-black upper.
The shoe will be made available today via RSVP on @copdate. Please carefully refer to our steps below for your chance to cop a pair hassle-free.
- the shoe is priced at PHP10,500, sizes 8-12 (Half sizes included, no 11.5)
- RSVP: This is an RSVP event and reservations will open at random on 12/29. Successful users will immediately get notified with a confirmed reservation right in the app and will be able to purchase their pair on release day.
- Locals Only: You must be physically located in Metro Manila to access the release. Users that are outside the zone, will not be able to access.
- Make sure to enable push notifications and location services for Copdate on your device.
- Reservations are binding: If you fail to honor your reservation and/or do not pickup your reserved product at Commonwealth Greenbelt 5 on 12/29/17, you may be restricted from accessing future releases via Copdate at Commonwealth.
- A valid physical government ID matching your reservation is required to redeem your product. We will not accept any temporary IDs or IDs without photo for this release.